Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Which game

will the Boston Celtics win in Los Angeles?

Game 4
Game 5
Neither
Both

I called the C's in 6 or the LAKERS in 5; and LA is not going to win in 5. But for the CELTICS to win the 2008 NBA Finals in 6 games they must win 1 game in Los Angeles.

Game 3 was a great opportunity for the C's to win; but they came up short. Home court has been such an incredible advantage in the play-offs this year.

I don't believe the LAKERS can win the series. Boston outplayed them in game 3 with Pierce and KG struggling.

You may say I'm crazy because the LAKERS won. But the LAKERS simply scored more points in game three. It is evident that the Boston Celtics are the better team this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that the best the Lakers got? I'm still not that impressed with them. I don't think we'll see another night when KG and Pierce are so off their game. I think you'll see a much more aggressive Celts team this time around. As long as they keep going to the basket and not settle for outside jumpers they'll be fine. I also like seeing House out there in place of Rondo to spread the floor so Kobe can't cheat off of him like he did Rondo. Don't get me wrong... I love Rondo but with Kobe D'ing him up and slacking way off of him, it renders his driving and his speed useless.

The Celts are by far the better team and they'll win this thing in 5 maybe 6 games.