Monday, June 9, 2008

from the station on Stowe Street,

this is "Wrapping Up the Weekend"; and I'm your host ...

Upon review, it has become unmistakeably clear that I need to capture the attention of you, the listener of the ESPN Sunday Night Baseball broadcast. It is imperative that I stimulate your attention, keeping you entertained, involved and tuned in for my 30-minute sports rant & talk show.

Thus, I will be changing my format from simply retelling the days MLB scores & highlights. (The ESPN Sunday Night Baseball broadcast team already presents the majority of these during their post game show.)

Therefore, without duplicating ESPN's MLB stories, I will have greater freedom within my 30-minute time constraints to present calculated stories that interest you the audience while reflecting my very own personality and sometimes overly-opinionated opinion.

No comments: