Friday, June 13, 2008

GAME 4

I was packing the car last night and received a text just before tip off, "prediction?...i say garnett has 30...celts win by 10 plus." I responded to him and several others before tip off "celts by 8."

I guess it's "unprofessional" maybe for a sports talk host to admit (maybe I should fake it, like I was told at a previous job ...); but I missed most of the 1st quarter and fell asleep on the living room floor shortly into the 3rd quarter.

The C's were down; but I just thought of the NCAA tourney with UNC/Kansas. Carolina couldn't make it over the hump; but in the NBA we've seen it happen hundreds of times.

The highlights showed both Pierce & Ray with and-one, reverse lay ups that shook the confidence of the entire Lakers.

KG didn't get 30; but the big three good got GREAT contributions from their bench -- HOUSE for 11 and POSEY with 18!!!

No comments: