Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The now infamous email.

Season's Greetings to you once again! How are you doing today? I am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa/Nigeria for a Music Events It as been a very sad and bad moment for me because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where i lodged along with my mobile phone, bag where my passport was and since then i have been without any money. I am even owing the hotel here. So i have limited access to emails for now, I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently. I'm in a panic now, The total sum of money that is needed would be $2,800 to sort-out my bills at the hotel and get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford, I promise to reimburse you back as soon as i return, Let me know if you can assist me so that i can send you the details to use when sending the money through western union. I'll really appreciate your concern and support. Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Please contact to let me know any possibilities.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards.


Jeff Fuller

No comments: